Most Inspiring Quotes From Michael Singer
Here at Mind Bender and Satori Prime, we’re big fans of Michael Singer. He’s the author of two incredibly transformative books: The Untethered Soul and The Surrender Experiment. These books have been pivotal to our personal growth.
Michael’s words help you look at the world through the lens of your heart and soul. Enjoy this list of some of our favorite quotes.
Here’s a top ten list of some of the best Michael Singer quotes:
1. “If experience is the best teacher, there’s nothing that comes close to the experience of life.”
2. “To attain true inner freedom, you must be able to objectively watch your problems instead of being lost in them…Once you’ve made the commitment to free yourself of the scared person inside, you will notice that there is a clear decision point at which your growth takes place.”
3. “The only permanent solution to your problems is to go inside and let go of the part of you that seems to have so many problems with reality.”
4. “The most important thing in life is your inner energy. If you’re always tired and never enthused, then life is no fun. But if you’re always inspired and filled with energy, then every minute of every day is an exciting experience. Learn to work with these things. Through meditation, awareness, and willful efforts, you can learn to keep your centers open. You do this by just relaxing and releasing. You do this by not buying into the concept that there is anything worth closing over. Remember, if you love life, nothing is worth losing over.”
5. “When a problem is disturbing, don’t ask, “What should I do about it?” Ask, “What part of me is being disturbed by this?”
6. “My formula for success was very simple: Do whatever is put in front of you with all your heart and soul without regard for personal results. Do the work as though it were given to you by the universe itself – because it was.”
7. A great spiritual teacher once said, “Every day bite off more than you can chew, and chew it.”
8. “No matter who we are, life is going to put us through the changes we need to go through. The question is: Are we willing to use this force for our transformation? I saw that even very intense situations don’t have to leave psychological scars if we are willing to process our changes at a deeper level.”
9. “Accept the purification power of life’s flow.”
10. “Each of us actually believes that things should be the way we want them, instead of being the natural result of all the forces of creation.”
If you enjoyed these quotes check out this article about learning to surrender with Michael Singer.