Brilliant Quotes By Joe Dispenza
Dr. Joe Dispenza is one of our favorite authors, educators, and researchers. If you’re not familiar with him, his fame took off after being featured in the award-winning film “What the BLEEP Do We Know!?” which has led to several other documentary features. He’s also the author of multiple New York Times bestselling books.
Dr. Joe Dispenza’s passion lies in exploring how people can use findings from neuroscience and quantum physics to heal illness and enjoy a more fulfilled and happy life. He’s educated thousands of people on how they can rewire their brains and re-condition their bodies to make lasting changes.
The following are 18 brilliant quotes taken from his bestselling books:
- “A memory without the emotional charge is called wisdom.”
- “Meditating is also a means for you to move beyond your analytical mind so that you can access your subconscious mind. That’s crucial since the subconscious is where all your bad habits and behaviors that you want to change reside.”
- “If you want a new outcome, you will have to break the habit of being yourself, and reinvent a new self.”
- “Warning: when feelings become the means of thinking, or if we cannot think greater than how we feel, we can never change. To change is to think greater than how we feel. To change is to act greater than the familiar feelings of the memorized self.”
- “To be empowered—to be free, to be unlimited, to be creative, to be genius, to be divine—that is who you are…. Once you feel this way, memorize this feeling; remember this feeling. This is who you really are.”
- “I’ve learned that being whole is the perfect state of creation. I’ve seen this time and time again in witnessing true healings in people all over the world. They feel so complete that they no longer want, no longer feel lack and no longer try to do it themselves. They let go, and to their amazement, something greater than they are response—and they laugh at the simplicity of the process.”
- “So if we want to change some aspect of our reality, we have to think, feel and act in new ways; we have to “be” different in terms of our responses to experiences. We have to “become” someone else. We have to create a new state of mind … we need to observe a new outcome with that new mind.”
- “Reason this: When you think from your past memories, you can only create past experiences. As all of the “knowns” in your life cause your brain to think and feel in familiar ways, thus creating knowable outcomes, you continually reaffirm your life as you know it. And since your brain is equal to your environment, then each morning, your senses plug you into the same reality and initiate the same stream of consciousness.”
- “You will learn that the true purpose of meditation is to get beyond the analytical mind and enter into the subconscious mind so you can make real and permanent changes. If you get up from meditation as the same person who sat down, nothing has happened to you on any level. When you meditate and connect to something greater, you can create and then memorize such coherence between your thoughts and feelings that nothing in your outer reality—nothing, no person, no condition at any place or time—could move you from that level of energy. Now you are mastering your environment, your body, and time.”
- “Conscious thoughts repeated often enough, become unconscious thinking.”
- “Personal change takes an intentional act of will, and it usually means that something was making us uncomfortable enough to want to do things differently. To evolve is to overcome the conditions in our life by changing something about ourselves.”
- “It makes sense that we should concentrate not merely on avoiding negative emotions, like fear and anger, but also on consciously cultivating heartfelt, positive emotions, such as gratitude, joy, excitement, enthusiasm, fascination, awe, inspiration, wonder, trust, appreciation, kindness, compassion, and empowerment to give us every advantage in maximizing our health.”
- “To be happy with yourself in the present moment while maintaining a dream of your future is a grand recipe for manifestation. When you feel so whole that you no longer care whether “it” will happen, that’s when amazing things materialize before your eyes."
“Every time we have a thought, we make a chemical. If we have good thoughts, we make chemicals that make us feel good. And if we have negative thoughts, we make chemicals that make us feel exactly the way we are thinking.”
- “We’re addicted to our beliefs; we’re addicted to the emotions of our past. We see our beliefs as truths, not ideas that we can change. If we have very strong beliefs about something, evidence to the contrary could be sitting right in front of us, but we may not see it because what we perceive is entirely different. We’ve in fact conditioned ourselves to believe all sorts of things that aren’t necessarily true—and many of these things are having a negative impact on our health and happiness.”
- “Your personality is made up of how you think, act and feel. It is your state of being. Therefore, your same thoughts, actions, and feelings will keep you enslaved to the same past personal reality. However, when you as a personality embrace new thoughts, actions and feelings, you will inevitably create a new personal reality in your future.”
- “We can’t create a new future while we’re living in our past. It’s simply impossible.”
- “The quantum field responds not to what we want; it responds to who we are being.